Women in Local Government 2021 is moving online!
We are committed to ensuring the wellbeing and safety of our delegates, colleagues, and stakeholders at each of our events. The decision to move our full Professional Women Conference Series virtual, is to ensure we are delivering the most inclusive events possible in the current environment.
About the virtual platform
- The online event platform will enable you to customise your experience and take notes on the speaker slides during sessions
- Have your say through our live Q&A feature where you can pose your questions to any of our speakers
- Accessible via web browser on laptops, tablets and mobile devices, it is compatible with most security systems
- Access to a huge library of on demand content, before and after the event, to supplement your learning, covering a range of topics and skills including communicating with impact, building relationships for success, and developing your leadership potential
- For more information about how to maximise your online event experience, you can find our top tips here.